4th Annual Corporate Credit & Debt Recovery Summit 2020
India Inc's corporate debt (including bank loans) stands at 56 per cent of the gross domestic product (GDP), lagging its Asian peers. A large part of this debt has turned risky in the last decade, according to a recent McKinsey report.
Questions around the mounting Non-Performing Assets (NPAs) of the banks, the rising corporate debt, the low corporate earnings and the global economic uncertainty are some of the issues that continue to haunt the Indian economy.
Debt recovery across any industries is always changing and ever evolving. Laws related to consumer credit, creditors rights, and collections are constantly under revision. Tools, technology, and resources are regularly appearing and disappearing. What's more, you must stay on top of not only debt collection, but also of related industries like compliance and fraud. It's a complex environment. To help debt collections professionals and their companies ensure compliance, follow the law, and stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest collections-related technology, the 4th Annual Corporate Credit & Debt Recovery Summit 2020 will offer an excellent platform, wherein stalwarts from the industry will discuss the latest strategies and techniques to create a robust credit and collection process in your organization. The summit will hold interesting keynote discussions, breakout groups, continuing education, and plenty of networking opportunities.
Key Topics of Discussion
- Latest Trends, Strategic Credit Management and Technologies
- Impact of GST, Creating Credit Policies and Performance measures
- New Methods in Credit Assessments and Legal provisions
- Credit Policies and Recovery Strategies in Manufacturing, Construction, Infrastructure and Service Sectors
- Cash flow issues in SME's and Collection/Debt recovery from Government agencies
- International Debt recovery and Cross Border litigations
- Reasons for Delinquency and Outsourcing Collections
- Negotiation Skills and Best practices of Collector/AR professional
- Procedures in Bankruptcy and Debt Restructuring
Who will you meet?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Financial Controllers
- Heads of Treasury
- Heads of Credit & Control
- Heads of Collections, Recovery
From the following industries
- Auto Components
- Heavy Engineering
- Food & Beverages
- Logistics and Forwarding
- Oil and Gas
Why should you attend?
- Special focus on Corporate Debt Recovery
- Credit Policy and Cross Border Credit Management
- Debt recovery outsourcing and Legal aspects of Debt Recovery
- Discussion on new technologies for efficient debt recovery
- Exclusive opportunity to network with the leaders from the industry and your peers